Tennyson Group – in depth
Tennyson Group Aust Pty Ltd is a private family owned and operated group of Companies established in 1961 currently employing over 45 personnel. It has grown to incorporate five individual businesses working together at one location to produce “The Complete Print and Graphics Package” for all Australian businesses. Our Group of Companies are based at Crestmead Industrial Park on approximately 1.5 freehold hectares on Brisbane’s Southside.
The five businesses of Tennyson Group Aust Pty Ltd are:
• Tennyson Printery Pty Ltd
• Acro Vinyl Arts
• Tuff Tabs
• The Screenery
Our capabilities today include: -
• SCREENPRINTING interior/exterior signage, decals, coreflute signs displays and clothing
• STATIONERY MANUFACTURE ring binders, safety books, manuals, notepad covers, packaging products and mylar tabbing
• CORPORATE PROJECTS MANAGEMENT large graphic projects management, forms management programs with on-line ordering, distribution and warehousing.
• DESIGN complete graphic art design facilities, digital proofing, digital photography and digital printing
Companies such as Caterpillar, Downer Mining and Hastings Deering have entrusted Tennyson Group to design, manufacture and store their printed forms and marketing material for over 20 years. Tennyson Group has ample secured warehousing facilities for our print management contracts utilising a stock control management system.
Tennyson Group can add value to a contract by not only supplying all work in-house, but by being able to offer a variety of other products, such as ring binders, tabbing, screen printing, labels, variable data printing and large format printing. All employees are experienced and highly skilled within the print industry and the management of print and graphics contracts. Ongoing and documented training systems are in place for each employee for continuous improvement and upskilling.